Friday, January 4, 2013

crystal harris playboy

crystal harris playboy

I just got news that the former Playboy Playmate Crystal Harris and Hugh Hefner engaged! The news was pretty shocked for me, so I decided to share with you. Here are some pics of Crystal Harris and Hugh Hefner just to better approached why is so shocked!!!

crystal harris playboy

Hugh Hefner has been married twice before, now he is engaged to be married again in his 84 year. I mean the bride is 24 , the groom is 84. OMG! He said : “After the movie tonight, Crystal & I exchanged gifts. I gave Crystal a ring. A truly memorable Christmas Eve,” Hefner, 84, wrote. “When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory.”

crystal harris playboy

Crystal Harris is the Playboy Playmate for December 2009. See the star from the reality TV show The Girls Next Door, in nude pictures at Playboy! Before becoming a Playboy bunny and a reality TV celebrity, Crystal Harris was at a crossroads. "I was in my last semester at the university, getting a degree, and I didn't know what I wanted to do next," says the beauty. Then she met Hefner at the Mansion's 2008 Party and, well, Hef's and Miss December's Christmas came early. "Hef was so humble and

crystal harris playboy

I don’t know how many people will care about this story, but I find it interesting that Crystal Harris and Hugh Hefner are not only back together, but that their second go-around has lasted a few months so far. I guess Crystal realized her prospects at fame were limited and went running back to Hugh. To recap: Crystal Harris, supposedly 26, was set to marry 86 year-old Playboy head Hugh Hefner last June, but she called off the wedding just a few days before it went down. She later claimed Hef cheated on her, although she was probably the one cheating with one of Dr. Phil’s sons. Then Crystal gave an interview in which she thoroughly dissed Hef by claiming that they only had sex once and it lasted two seconds. She also said that she never wanted to see Hef naked, and that she was a virtual prisoner in his home.

crystal harris playboy

crystal harris playboy

crystal harris playboy

crystal harris playboy

No comments:

Post a Comment