Monday, December 3, 2012

ariel winter bikini

ariel winter bikini

Today, I worked with Ariel Winter from Modern Family for the SAG awards. Here's what I used: For her face, I started by applying For Goodness Face Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used Mark Face Xpert in Nude and applied it with the foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Fair/Light around her nose and under her eyes and blended it with the concealer brush. I set her foundation with Mark Matte-nificent Powder in Ivory/Nude using the powder brush. Then I added a powder blush, I dusted Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Hush Baby on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush. For her eyes, I applied I-Mark eyehadow in Biscotti using the all over eyeshadow brush to her entire eyelid. Then, I applied I-Mark eyeshadow in Luvstruck to her crease using the angled contour eyeshadow brush. As a liner, I smudged I-Mark eyeshadow in Java along the upper lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of Lash Splash Mascara in Black. For her lips, I used Mark Glow Baby Glow Gloss in Secret.

Ariel Winter's mother told the court ... she NEVER trashed her daughter or called her fat ... despite allegations to the contrary ... TMZ has learned.

Chrystal Workman filed a declaration with the court, obtained by TMZ, in which she fires back at allegations made by Ariel's older sister Shanelle ... that Chrystal would constantly say horrible things to Ariel.

In the docs, Chrystal says, "The allegations in [Shanelle's] petition are untrue. I have never put Ariel down or told her that she is overweight."

Modern Family star Ariel Winter teamed her purple frock with Old Hollywood waves for this year's Golden Globes. The 13-year-old also sported a smoky eye which used deep espresso shades instead of silver and greys. A little pop of pink on the lips and cheeks rounds out Ariel's red carpet look today. What do you think of it; are you a fan or do you think the look is too old?

ariel winter bikini

ariel winter bikini

ariel winter bikini

ariel winter bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment