Thursday, October 11, 2012

sarah jones hot

sarah jones hot

 A former Bengals cheerleader accused of sex abuse is firing back at her at her critics and the rumors about her personal life despite a request by prosecutors for a gag order in the case.

Sarah Jones, one-time captain of the Cincinnati Ben-Gals cheerleading squad and a former high school teacher in Kenton County, Ky., is accused of sexually abusing a student and unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual activities.

"I read on a blog that I was the female [Jerry] Sandusky. To read those things and not be able to comment, not be able to stick up for myself is not fair," said Sarah Jones in an exclusive interview with ABC News.
sarah jones hot

"People don't know the real me. There's blogs and postings out there that I have slept with numerous people. I married my high school sweetheart," said Jones. "I just asked the general public to maybe hold their judgment a little bit longer until the truth comes out."

Sarah Jones, a former NFL cheerleader with the Cincinnati Bengals, is speaking out about being called the "female Sandusky."

The 27-year-old, who also worked as a high school teacher in Kentucky, was accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student last year. The case has earned her the nickname the "female [Jerry] Sandusky," linking her to the former Penn State assistant football coach who was convicted of sexually assaulting 10 boys.

"To read those things and not be able to comment, not be able to stick up for myself is not fair," Jones told ABC News. "People don't know the real me. There's blogs and postings out there that I have slept with numerous people. I married my high school sweetheart... I just asked the general public to maybe hold their judgment a little bit longer until the truth comes out."

here is so much evidence in the case of the former teacher and Bengals cheerleading captain accused of having sex with one of her students, her lawyer wants her trial date pushed back by months.

Sarah Jones, 27 -- accused of having sexual relations with an underage student while she taught at Dixie Heights High School in Kentucky -- was supposed to start her trial on June 27. But her attorney, Charles Lester, argued this week that he'll have to review tens of thousands of documents that the prosecution may use as evidence, so he wants the trial moved to September.

sarah jones hot

1 comment: