Monday, October 8, 2012

Megan Fox naked in 2012

megan fox

Megan Fox  is an American actress and model. Megan Fox is considered a sex symbol and she regularly appears on men’s magazine “Hot” lists, including Maxim and FHM. Megan Fox has eight known tattoos, including her husband’s name “Brian” on her lower hip.

According to the latest info, it was one of her pays that sold the shots with her juicy tidbits to the tabloids.

Megan’s reactions were incendiary, and her response to the leaked pictures were as follows: “If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm – physical harm. I’m not a f**king reality TV star that’s courting the paparazzi and wants my f**king picture taken all the time.”

“I’m at my job and I’m trying to play a character and I’m trying to be serious, and this is the s**t that’s happening to me. It makes me furious.”

Fox is no novice to such an incident as last year, she pursued legal action against an acquaintance after leaking candid photos from her horror film “Jennifer’s Body.”

Megan Fox is known for two things. No, not those, although they’re mighty impressive. No, I’m talking about her sexiness, because, let’s face it, she is a very sexy woman. And her resemblance to Angelina Jolie, although I personally think Jolie has the edge on Fox in every department.

With that in mind, maybe Megan Fox shouldn’t be so quick to say no to getting naked in movies. In a recent interview with Parade, reported via Digital Spy, Fox spoke of her gratefulness for the sex symbol tag she’s been endowed with while claiming she’s undeserving of such a title.

megan fox nude

megan fox nude

megan fox nude

megan fox

megan fox naked

megan fox naked

megan fox naked

megan fox

No comments:

Post a Comment