Friday, October 19, 2012

candice accola

candice accola hot

A few highlights from Miss Accola's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fault!

On the popular vampire trend:
“I think it’s such a funny pop culture phenomenon, and I am so excited to be a part of it. I was never into the vampire craze, but it’s such an amazing thing to be a part of such a big pop culture craze. It’s such a whimsical world.”

On how she spends her downtime:
“When I’m on hiatus, I look for opportunities to work in a different way so I can push myself. This year is all about doing just that. I did a web series called ‘Dating Rules From My Future Self’ that’s in its second season. It was really fun, and it’s comedy so I had to work out my funny muscles, which was an interesting thing.”

Sometimes the only thing that gets us through the dreary week until Thursdays in reading The Vampire Diaries’ stars hilarious tweets. This weekend, Zach Roerig (Matt) and Candice Accola (Caroline) ran 10K for a good cause: They participated in The Merrell Down & Dirty Mud Run. The muddy race raises money for Operation Gratitude, an organization that sends care packages to military personnel. Check out what some of their other castmates have been up to.

candice accola hot

candice accola hot

candice accola

candice accola hot

candice accola hot

candice accola hot

candice accola

1 comment: