Saturday, September 8, 2012

Marissa Miller nude

marissa miller

If you aren't familiar with this busty babe, Marissa Miller is known for her layouts in Sports Illustrated, the Victoria's Secret catalogs and cat walks as well as the famous ad of her naked on a beach covered in sand with an iPod covering her lower region. Put me next to her 5'8 length with proportions that are outer worldly and I look like a child, although the closest I've been to her was when she was plastered on my boyfriend's wall in high school.

At the time you could say that I was insecure but I was 17 years old experiencing my own sexuality. When you are trying to turn on your boyfriend all the while being compared to his fantasy woman, it's pretty hard to think you are the sexiest girl in the world or at least the room.

So I was actually jealous of a woman that was 13 years older than me but how could I help myself? I wanted to be perfect for my boyfriend that I loved so much and staring up at her, it seemed like I was so far away from achieving her hotness. But that was then.

As I've grown up, I have more than realized that looks are one thing but the feelings you acquire for a person are just so much more. I know that pointing out insecurities only make you look that much more flawed and the less confident you are the less attractive. But I couldn't help but feel the way I did when staring at the image plastered right where my boyfriend slept every night. I wondered if I measured up, if he wished I looked like that and if someday I could possibly grow up, come back from college and exude that much confidence.

At 20 years and 10 months old (I will be 21 in 2 months and I'm counting down those days) I walk around with my head held high. "Fake it till you make it" isn't just an expression. I find that when I used to pretend that I was confident, smiling at strangers and walking with a bounce to my step, I would actually believe that I was in fact confident. Now after years of faking I actually feel very confident in my own skin and even though I will never be taller than 5'5 (this includes the help of a 3 inch heel) I love the way I look.

You know how chicks dig dicks? Well this guy certainly doesn't look like he matches well with Marisa Miller. Its like how you don't go barefoot when you're wearing slacks or jeans, or how you don't wear your underwear on your head. I mean, it doesn't freaking match right? Man this is such a mystery.

marissa miller

marissa miller nude

marissa miller

marissa miller

marissa miller nude

1 comment: